Download an educational guide to help patients understand COVID-19 testing
Testing is an important tool in the fight against COVID-19. But many people are still confused about the different types of tests that are available. So we’ve created a simple guide, written in clear language, so the general public can understand:
- The difference between viral RNA, antigen, and antibody testing
- Why it’s important to get the right test at the right time
- What a positive result means
- When patients are most contagious
- And answers to other frequently asked questions
Feel free to forward this to patients, friends, family, and anyone else who might be interested. You can also share the guide on social media.
Click below to download the PDF guide.